Search This Blog

Let Go of Stress & Live Healthy

(C) 2012 Aaron Kenneth Schwarz "Sunset Colors 3AB"
Negative ideas are toxic. Focus on Gods Love and set yourself free of toxic stress, bad ideas and negative emotions. Focus on the positive and live more completely in each moment you are gifted in life :) 

Don't hold onto negative ideas: A good example: "Hold a cup of water for a minute and your fine. Hold a cup of water for an hour and you arm will probably hurt. Hold a cup of water for a day and you might need medical attention. In each case the cup is the same weight, but the longer you hold it, the heavier it becomes, and that's the way it is with stress. If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later, as the burden becomes increasingly heavy, we won't be able to carry on in a healthy way." 


Focus on the Positive:  
Examples adapted from a chain email that rings with wisdom !

Author Unknown:

1 Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue!

2 Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

3 Drive carefully... It's not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.

4 If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

5 It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

6 When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

7 We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

8 A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

9 Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about you today; God knows your name and loves you.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

10 Save the earth..... It's the only planet with chocolate!!!


You may have noticed that many of my postings lately point to God with attribution. 


My beautiful partner Megan Otto helped me to rediscover my faith in God in on Jun 16th 2010 and ever since then I have been on a path of reformation. I wanted to reform the "bad" parts of my character, thoughts, choices, actions and behaviors. Lets say I am a work in progress and probably always will be. Today I champion the application of Love as God asked of me and I feel better all of the time as a result.

A simply funny trick really helps me. I pretend to spray myself with "pam" the non-stick cooking spray any time I feel a negative thought or reaction welling up. Joel Osteen helped me to develop this trick. You should have a look at his presentation about this if you want to understand more about what I am talking about. http://priusblack.blogspot.com/2012/11/are-you-non-stick-person.html

Far from high and mighty, I realize that I am flawed in certain ways. I have been called all sorts of nasty names in the past because of my previously judgmental attitude, words, actions, choices and behaviors. I now realize that each person has a story worth listening too, that all people are worthy of being shown love: that the sick, broken, lost and hurting among us are the ones that most need to be shown love.

Joel Osteen gives a great talk about "Seeing other people through eyes of love" that is also worth watching: http://priusblack.blogspot.com/2012/01/healing-eyes-of-love.html

You may also find this book "Deadly Emotions" by Dr. Don Colbert worth reading! 
http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Emotions-Understand-Mind-Body-Spirit-Connection/dp/0785288082


Peace be with and God Bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment